Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Tinkercad, an easy-to-use browser-based 3D design tool. The addition of Tinkercad to Autodesk will help broaden the popular ...
Silicon Valley hotshot told ET Magazine: "This is a great moment for a man who came to the US in 1975 with less than $50 in his pocket." On late Friday, a team led by Ranadive, the founder and chief executive of Tibco Software, which is widely credited with ...
Elena Ambrosiadou wins legal battle with ex-husband Martin Coward over software They might be rich – but judge
Two hedge fund tycoons whose marriage "turned toxic" were accused by a judge yesterday of giving "tainted" evidence in their battle over the spoils of their failed ...
An image from one of Nintendo's upcoming "Sonic the Hedgehog" games for the Wii U. Will the struggling console developer be able to snag any more partnerships like this in the future? Friday, Nintendo took to its ...
The owners of the Sacramento Kings have reached an agreement to sell the NBA team to a group led by software magnate Vivek Ranadive. USA Today reported the Maloof family, which currently owns the Kings, reached a deal with Ranadive's group to keep the team in Sacramento under the new owners, who have agreed to pay $535 million to the Maloofs. "It won't be final, final until ...
The title of Sunshine, a sci-fi thriller that marks the third collaboration of director Danny Boyle, writer Alex Garland, and producer Andrew Macdonald, is wonderfully misleading. The word sunshine suggests warmth, happiness, and comfort, but throughout the film it is intense, all-consu ... ...
Making the news
He is the most evil, vile, demonic criminal. He is dead to me. There will be no visits, there will be no phone calls. He can never be Daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man.
Gregg was speaking about her father Ariel Castro who allegedly kidnapped, raped and held captive for a decade, three young women in Cleveland, Ohio.
Hyatt Regency Almaty, Kazakhstan
The Hyatt Regency Almaty is a near new luxury hotel situated in the central business district of Almaty near the ...Keep reading
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who is 84, is being retried in Cairo. Do you believe this is a good thing?
Milwaukee SunMilwaukee Sun – Local Milwaukee News | Global & Business News
The Milwaukee Sun is essentially a local Milwaukee newspaper, but with a national and international perspective, designed to provide readers with a one-stop shop for Milwaukee, national US, regional, and world news coverage, weather and sports information, with live updates on breaking business stories, and what's happening in the financial markets.
The biggest advantage we have is that we are an online newspaper, which means we are constantly refreshing our stories as more and more information comes to hand. Often when a story breaks the initial details are sketchy.
We and our sources around the world work hard to gather more information, verify facts, and provide a perspective of the major stories. Expert opinion often accompanies our articles to better inform readers, and provide a more complete understanding
of the news we deliver.
Financial markets and business reports are regular features as we pin down what's happening, and constantly refresh stock market indice readings, dollar currency rates, and breaking business news reports. Our world sports coverage is a priority, as is our regional news.
We like to think if you're looking for breaking news out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, or the world, you'll look for it first at the Milwaukee Sun.
Of the forty five U.S. senators who voted down Wednesday's gun reform bill, 42 have received funding from arms manufacturers or their agents.
The London newspaper The Guardian revealed the statistic on Thursday citing a study dating back to 1990.
On Capitol Hill, 45% of the Senate was able to derail a proposal that polls say is supported by roughly 90% of Americans.
"Everyone who voted yesterday knows after reading that bill, in their heart of hearts, that the bill would have made America safer," MSNBC's co-host Mika Brzezinski said on Thursday's Morning Joe. "We are the 90%," his co-host Joe Scarborough added. "And 90% will not be ignored."
Forty one Republicans voted against the bill, as did four Democrats.
"All in all this was a pretty shameful day for Washington," President Barack Obamai, in company with victims of gun violence, told a press conference in the Rose Garden Wednesday.
Seven amendments were put up, covering assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and straw purchases. All 7 amendments were defeated.
The senators who opposed the bills were:
1. Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
2. Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)
3. Sen. ...
- Couture rescues Sharks in OT cuts Kings lead
- Johnson eases to record 4th All-Star victory
- Dominant Matthysse stops Peterson in 3rd
- Ortiz has 2 HRs 6 RBIs as Red Sox cruise
- Doolittle Whats next for the Knicks
- I want to shoot Hillary Clinton right in the vagina says radio host
- Rooney Mara to endorse Calvin Klein perfume
- Obama Turns Focus on Middle-Class Jobs
- Mariah Careys rep slams American Idol lip-synching rumors
- US First Lady laments culture of African Americans aspiring to be baller or rapper
- Tourism promoters hoping for nice summer
- Airlines claim hike in navigation charges is unjustified
- China Southern Airlines or Hainan Airlines to have 1st Boeing Dreamliner
- Where locals eat in Las Vegas
- SeaWorlds Antarctica could further tilt Orlandos tourism market
- SUV crash survival more likely
- Spanish surplus figures improve
- Letta may abolish unpopular taxes
- Famous New York artists bring huge prices
- Thai phone operators told to lower charges
- Near-Earth asteroids and Mars 2 moons considered for future space missions
- Mars rover Opportunity examining rock changed by water
- Winning numbers drawn in Powerball jackpot
- Investigators eye fractured rail in Conn. train crash
- Powerball jackpot lures last-minute players
- Restaurant hosts bands for Butterfly Fund
- FIBA best Europe basketball player stabbed in Belgrade restaurant
- Restaurants Fear Sales Hit From Proposed Stricter Drunk Driving Laws CNBC
- Owner of St. Paul institution Bonnies Cafe dies at 69
- ‘The Run’ receives sponsored beverages
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Milwaukee Sun headlines delivered to your inbox.
- $600 million jackpot prompts rush on Powerball tickets
- Big buzz over Powerball jackpot
- Winning numbers for largest Powerball jackpot are ...
- Milwaukee police investigate 2 northwest side shootings
- Charitys investment a prescription for profits for drug maker